Licensed Home Child Care Program
Network offers high-quality Licensed Home Child Care at 85 premises across Toronto. Our experienced and dedicated affiliated Providers deliver engaging programs that meet the needs of each and every child in care.
- Safe, nurturing, stimulating care in a small-group home setting. Each home offers a mixed-age program that allows siblings to be in care together.
- Daily planned activities based on children’s interests and needs. This Inquiry-based program follows Ontario Ministry of Education’s How Does Learning Happen? pedagogy.
- Nutritious home-made meals and snacks that meet Canada's Food Guide and can be adjusted to children’s individual dietary requirements.
- Access to subsidized fees for eligible families through the City of Toronto
- Home Child Care premises affiliated with Network must follow all rules and regulations provided for licensed home child care in the Child Care and Early Years Act (2014) and maintain quality standards from the City of Toronto’s Assessment for Quality Improvement.
- Providers are thoroughly vetted through a 4-step approval process and must have all security and safety measures in place in order to be affiliated with Network
- Every Program is regularly visited by a Network Quality Assurance Consultant to provide support for the Provider and her client families.
- Full- time, part-time, back-up, and extended care hours are available.
- Escorts to and from Elementary School Programs in some locations.
- Connection to resources and community agencies that support children’s healthy development.
Pearl does an awesome job, she has an amazing way with children and she genuinely loves the kids and takes pride in what she does for them. I've never left Janiya one day with Pearl and walked away feeling worried. I always knew that Janiya was in the best care possible.
- Joyce, parent
For me, getting ready to go back to work and leave my son with someone was a very difficult process. But my fears were quickly put to rest once I met Maria... she took him in her arms and hugged and cuddled him like he was part of her family… It makes me feel happy to know that he is being looked after by someone who loves him so much.
- Amy, parent
Network Child Care Services
We have Licensed Home Child Care locations for Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergarteners, and School-agers throughout Toronto. Contact us today to find the best fit for your child.